Skip to main content

SIMPLE HABITS TO KEEP YOUR TEETH WHITER

 SIMPLE HABITS TO KEEP YOUR TEETH WHITER

Not all teeth whitening products work for everyone. If the cause of stained teeth is due to incorrect home oral dental care routines, then whitening treatments will not be effective. Here are some daily habits to help ensure your teeth don't turn black from poor oral hygiene. If you don't brush, floss and rinse regularly to reduce the amount of food particles, bacteria and debris in your mouth, they can turn into substances that can stain your teeth, turning them black. Follow these steps daily to prevent stains on the tooth surfaces caused by poor hygiene.


brush teeth

Use a toothpaste that contains fluoride at least twice a day.


use dental floss

Want white teeth. Its too easy


At least once a day, clean hard-to-reach places between teeth.


Gargle

Rinse your mouth for 30 seconds twice a day with a mouthwash (eg: Listerine Anti-Calculus Formula, Total Care Mouthwash).


If you stick to this healthy dental care routine, you'll not only avoid tooth stains, but also tartar film, tooth erosion and cavities.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Healthier than the 168 fasting method! A nutritionist strongly promotes the "442 Diet Method", which can lose 4 kg a month without going hungry, and the implementation method is public

  Healthier than the 168 fasting method! A nutritionist strongly promotes the "442 Diet Method", which can lose 4 kg a month without going hungry, and the implementation method is public The 168 intermittent fasting method has been popular for a long time . I believe that the most fearful thing for those who have tried it is that they will not be able to survive the fasting period. If you are worried that fasting for 16 hours will ruin your results, you can try the "442 diet" developed by a professional nutritionist , which is more gentle, and combined with exercise, you can easily increase muscle and reduce fat . It is not a problem to lose 4 kg per month! Obesity not only affects appearance, but also has adverse effects on physical health. Diabetes, metabolic syndrome, and cardiovascular disease... are all derived from obesity. The team of nutritionist Huang Weiyao announced the development of the "442 Diet", Let us achieve the goal of gaining muscle an...

You can get in good shape without going to the gym

  You can get in good shape without going to the gym  Home fitness makes good use of floor exercises to develop beautiful abdominal muscles. I have always been thin but lacking in lines. I didn’t care about it before. I even thought that the dry wood figure like a girl with no development is very beautiful. Four years ago in the UK, I became obsessed with curves with small muscles, so I started to do some core muscle training. The yoga movements I wrote at the time were introduced in the beauty of lines, but because I was mainly engaged in aerobic exercise, overall I was still skinny and fleshless. Last summer, I was caught by the gym coach for a physical analysis. He suggested that I do heavy training to develop muscles. Anyway, there are ready-made machines in the gym. I started to train my lower body and arms from the best, but I can’t see the immediate benefits that make me do better. The real turning point came in March this year. Going to Japan for skiing made me realiz...

Have been unable to lose weight? Because you don't measure your weight every day

  Have been unable to lose weight? Because you don't measure your weight every day I have tried many weight loss methods, but I haven’t seen much weight loss. Will I lose weight if I measure my weight ? Maybe many people will exaggerate, but this theory is not groundless, nor is it useful to measure casually. With the right tools and time, daily weight measurement is the key to your successful weight loss. How often should I measure my body weight ? Some people say that the amount once a week is just right, so as not to put too much pressure on yourself, and feel discouraged about weight loss, which will cause adverse effects; but after research, Rebicki, a professor of nutrition and psychology at Cornell University, said : "The frequency of standing on the scale should be the same as brushing your teeth", and this "measure your weight every day" is related to your weight loss effect! The more weight you measure every day, the thinner you will be Measure your w...