Skip to main content

You can get in good shape without going to the gym

 You can get in good shape without going to the gym 

Home fitness makes good use of floor exercises to develop beautiful abdominal muscles. I have always been thin but lacking in lines. I didn’t care about it before. I even thought that the dry wood figure like a girl with no development is very beautiful. Four years ago in the UK, I became obsessed with curves with small muscles, so I started to do some core muscle training. The yoga movements I wrote at the time were introduced in the beauty of lines, but because I was mainly engaged in aerobic exercise, overall I was still skinny and fleshless.


Last summer, I was caught by the gym coach for a physical analysis. He suggested that I do heavy training to develop muscles. Anyway, there are ready-made machines in the gym. I started to train my lower body and arms from the best, but I can’t see the immediate benefits that make me do better. The real turning point came in March this year. Going to Japan for skiing made me realize the importance of lower limb muscle strength. After three days of skiing, the lines of my abdomen, buttocks, and thighs were so tight that I couldn’t even feel it. Recognized, before exercising for three hours a day, I couldn’t achieve this effect. My personal experience made me believe that to have beautiful lines requires more intensive exercise. On the other hand, I hope that when I go skiing next year, my legs will be stronger That's enough to handle the moves that keep falling over me, so I've been doing heavy training really hard for the past four months.


What about the effect? Hey, I’m not talking about it. The lines of the clothes are really smoother now. It’s completely different from the feeling of pure thinness and dryness in the past. Just doing heavy training will not make people thinner, but the strong and beautiful appearance in action Muscle shadows are truly mesmerizing.


Before, I briefly answered the weight training combination I am currently engaged in, about five to six times a week, divided into two parts: going to the gym to push the machine (20 minutes) and doing floor exercises at home (15 minutes). The part of the machine focuses on the thighs and arms, while the floor exercises emphasize the abdominal muscles and core muscles. I guess netizens are particularly interested in floor exercises because it sounds like you can do them at home without special venues and equipment, and I am also very interested in them. I am willing to share with you, but I want to emphasize one thing before introducing these movements. There are many similar gymnastics teachings in the market. I don’t think what I do is particularly effective. Tired and fast, don't think that you can become stronger easily, but if you have enough perseverance, in fact, there are corresponding movements for the muscles of each part of the body that you can practice at home, not limited to those mentioned below.


A:

A is practicing the upper abdominal muscles . The method is to bend the knees and raise the hands while bending down, touch the left knee with the right elbow and then touch the right knee with the left elbow. One touch is a total of 20 times in a round, that is, 10 times each. Next, I will do two rounds a day.

B:

B is practicing the lower abdominal muscles . The method is to lie on his back and raise his hands flat, then straighten his legs and slowly lift them up to about 70 degrees, and then slowly put them down. I will do 15 times, which is also two rounds.


C, D, and E are new actions that have only been added in the past four months.

C:

C is the sit-ups that everyone knows . After doing other abdominal exercises with higher intensity, I always feel that sit-ups are too easy, as if I haven’t practiced anything. I actually use it as a relaxation exercise for a break in the middle. , will do 10 times and two rounds.

D:

D looks similar to B but is very high in strength . The method is to use the waist as the fulcrum, lift the legs and upper body about 10 degrees to form a flat "ㄑ" shape, first maintain this posture for 10 Seconds, and then the legs do up and down kicks for 10 seconds. This action is very tiring. At the beginning, I did 5 times as the limit. Now I can do 6 or 7 times, but usually I do 6 times at most and then change to another action. , The sculpting of the abdominal muscles in this way is amazing. The focus is on doing it every day instead of doing a lot at once.

E:

E trains the side waist, but the picture of my villain is a bit bad. See if the text can supplement the insufficiency of the illustration. Raise upwards, maintain your balance and see how long you can hold it, and then repeat the same action on the other side. I can usually hold it for about 60 seconds on one side, and I am happy to call it a day after I finish one round.


To be honest, doing heavy training is not fun at all. You need to push yourself a little bit to persevere, but it’s too much. Push yourself too hard until it becomes a pain, and you will lose the joy of doing sports, and deep down you will regard it as a kind of pain. If you are afraid of the road, you will definitely find excuses to rest or be lazy every three days. Over time, you will stop doing it at all. The general principle is to find an exercise combination that you can do happily, and then gradually increase the number of times or weight according to your own ability. Wait for a week to train your muscles, congratulations, you will be addicted!


Want to get fit without any exercise .Then must try this out!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life is hard, and the person who can comfort you the most is yourself! Psychologist: If you know how to forgive yourself, you will have the power to start again

Life is hard, and the person who can comfort you the most is yourself! Psychologist: If you know how to forgive yourself, you will have the power to start again Editor's note: When you are struggling, do you criticize yourself more, or give yourself more hugs and understanding? Everyone needs different ways of comfort. If you want to convey comfort, you must practice using the other person's preferred and acceptable way to convey it. And what kind of comfort you want, rather than expecting others to give it, a better way is "self-compassion" in psychology. Consolation means "to ease pain or soothe grief with warm words or actions." Because the reasons for pain and sadness are different for each person, the timing for comfort is also different. In daily life, sometimes we don’t have to mention painful or sad experiences. As long as we feel that we have gained strength and become happier, we will use words such as “I have been comforted” or “I have been comfor