Skip to main content

[Lazy Weight Loss Method] 7 good habits to lose weight without exercising

 [Lazy Weight Loss Method] 7 good habits to lose weight without exercising

If you don't want to exercise, but want to lose weight, you can actually achieve it with good living habits. The following are 14 good weight loss habits compiled. Add them to your daily life, and having a good figure is not a distant dream.


1. Get a good night's sleep

Different studies have shown that sleep and weight loss are inseparable. Through sleep, the body will secrete different slimming hormones to promote fat decomposition. When sleep is insufficient, the stomach will secrete ghrelin, which stimulates appetite. To lose weight easily, sleep well is really the key. In order to have a good sleep quality, you should avoid using mobile phones before going to bed. Blue light will keep you awake and make it difficult to fall asleep. Dimming the lights early on causes the body to produce melatonin, which aids in sleep.


2. Drink black coffee and tea without sugar and add ginger

According to the "Public Health" study, drinking black coffee will eliminate nearly 500 calories a week, because there is 60% less sugar in the original coffee. If you are a tea addict, you can add ginger to your tea. Ginger can reduce insulin secretion, reduce water, feel full and burn fat.



3. Drink plenty of water

Sometimes feeling dizzy and weak is not because you are hungry, it may be because you are thirsty! The mechanism in our brain that controls hunger and thirst is the same place, so keeping a bottle of water with you can reduce the possibility of snacking. Adding some lemon can also increase the sweetness and help digestion, which can kill two birds with one stone.

Easiest way to lose weight




4. Keep healthy snacks at home and on the go


Don't be patient when you are hungry between meals. Studies have shown that people who are chronically hungry will consume more calories at the next meal, because when they are hungry, the body will automatically store more fat to generate heat. Keep low-sugar granola bars, fruits and vegetables, nuts, and blueberries by your side at all times. Nuts contain healthy fats that can increase satiety and boost energy, and blueberries are the healthiest food for weight loss according to surveys. Layering sliced ​​fresh veggies, hummus, olives, and protein-rich foods in the fridge will increase your chances of eating healthy food by placing them where you can see them as soon as you open the fridge.


5. Three meals a day, at least one meal without meat

Reducing a meal of meat can allow you to maintain the calorie intake threshold for weight loss. Studies have shown that people who eat high-protein fruits and vegetables consume 12% fewer calories than those who eat meat. High-protein vegetables and fruits include: chickpeas, beans, tofu, and lentils.


6. Control sugary food intake

Limit sugary drinks, baked goods, or desserts. If you really want to taste a little bit of sugar, you might as well choose dark chocolate or fruit. Banana ice cream is also a good option. Take frozen peeled bananas, mix them with milk and chocolate powder and mix them in a juicer, and you will have a healthy and delicious dessert.


7. Eat protein-rich foods for breakfast

The plan of the day is in the morning. According to research, skipping breakfast will increase the possibility of obesity. Taking more high-protein foods at breakfast can help you feel full and control your appetite throughout the day.












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Healthier than the 168 fasting method! A nutritionist strongly promotes the "442 Diet Method", which can lose 4 kg a month without going hungry, and the implementation method is public

  Healthier than the 168 fasting method! A nutritionist strongly promotes the "442 Diet Method", which can lose 4 kg a month without going hungry, and the implementation method is public The 168 intermittent fasting method has been popular for a long time . I believe that the most fearful thing for those who have tried it is that they will not be able to survive the fasting period. If you are worried that fasting for 16 hours will ruin your results, you can try the "442 diet" developed by a professional nutritionist , which is more gentle, and combined with exercise, you can easily increase muscle and reduce fat . It is not a problem to lose 4 kg per month! Obesity not only affects appearance, but also has adverse effects on physical health. Diabetes, metabolic syndrome, and cardiovascular disease... are all derived from obesity. The team of nutritionist Huang Weiyao announced the development of the "442 Diet", Let us achieve the goal of gaining muscle an...

You can get in good shape without going to the gym

  You can get in good shape without going to the gym  Home fitness makes good use of floor exercises to develop beautiful abdominal muscles. I have always been thin but lacking in lines. I didn’t care about it before. I even thought that the dry wood figure like a girl with no development is very beautiful. Four years ago in the UK, I became obsessed with curves with small muscles, so I started to do some core muscle training. The yoga movements I wrote at the time were introduced in the beauty of lines, but because I was mainly engaged in aerobic exercise, overall I was still skinny and fleshless. Last summer, I was caught by the gym coach for a physical analysis. He suggested that I do heavy training to develop muscles. Anyway, there are ready-made machines in the gym. I started to train my lower body and arms from the best, but I can’t see the immediate benefits that make me do better. The real turning point came in March this year. Going to Japan for skiing made me realiz...

Have been unable to lose weight? Because you don't measure your weight every day

  Have been unable to lose weight? Because you don't measure your weight every day I have tried many weight loss methods, but I haven’t seen much weight loss. Will I lose weight if I measure my weight ? Maybe many people will exaggerate, but this theory is not groundless, nor is it useful to measure casually. With the right tools and time, daily weight measurement is the key to your successful weight loss. How often should I measure my body weight ? Some people say that the amount once a week is just right, so as not to put too much pressure on yourself, and feel discouraged about weight loss, which will cause adverse effects; but after research, Rebicki, a professor of nutrition and psychology at Cornell University, said : "The frequency of standing on the scale should be the same as brushing your teeth", and this "measure your weight every day" is related to your weight loss effect! The more weight you measure every day, the thinner you will be Measure your w...